Thursday, June 26, 2008

I feel like dancing, dancing

You make me feel like dancing
Im gonna dance the night away
You make me feel like dancing
Im gonna dance the night away
You make feel like dancing
I feel like dancing dancing dance the night away
I feel like dancing dancing ahhh


Many things make me feel like dancing today.

Well, last night Clint said he’d go with me to Megan’s wedding – and even better – that he would go swing dancing to learn some moves! Amazing.




Today I went to a presentation on family law by a member of the Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators and have began what I hope is my first of many hours doing legal research. I’m researching confidentiality issues in mediation. I also have a handout of almost two dozen of the “hot family law cases of 2008” that the presenter discussed briefly but I am honestly looking forward to reading on my own.



Today I may have found my dress for Megan’s wedding at T.J. Maxx. I found it online (and the picture which is small but I didn’t want to include the picture of the model because she makes it look so revealing and it’s not) and realized I saved $300. That, and the fact that it’s partially hot pink and fits me so nicely makes me feel like dancing.

Tomorrow I am going to lunch with Megan, having a sister day in the afternoon, and have a surprise in the works for that evening. I also get to hang out with Bridgette, Corey, and Jeremy this weekend and am going to a shower/party for Megan.

Yup, definitely feel like dancing.

No comments: