T-4 hours until I get to see Clint for the first time in 3 1/2 weeks!
He is coming in town for the Delta Delta Delta D-function that's tomorrow night; we are dressing up as a DISNEY prince & princess.
Tomorrow we may go on a picnic in Falls Park or hiking around Paris Mountain. The weather is supposed to be very nice - mid 50s.
Saturday Tridelt has "Big Sis Revelation" where the new girls find out who their big sisters are, then I am going to take Clint to Stellar. My parents said it could be their treat to help me celebrate my law school acceptances.
And, about that. The waning motivation has hit a record low thanks to those acceptances.
Ugh. I have been quite successful at blowing off work, but then it stresses me out because I feel like I am relinquishing control - and I don't have control of the situation and am not prepared - oh how neurotic can I sound right now! What I mean to describe is the cycle of "oh, I have been accepted into grad school, I don't want to study right now or stress about homework, so I don't study, then I get stressed because I haven't done homework"...eeeeek.
I have a biology test tomorrow and really can't bring myself to study for it. Maybe I will once I see Clint again tonight, after we watch Phantom of the Opera...riiight. Hey, it could happen.
The past half hour-hour I have been on petfinder.com looking for my new best friend to take with me to Memphis (or Knoxville, fingers still crossed for Knoxville!). Some really cute pomeranians, but no heart-hitting-the-floor absolutely in love at first sight. Which I guess is a good thing since I can't adopt yet anyway.
Hmmpp.
I guesssss I'll study a liiiittle. Good weekend ahead :)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment