Maybe it's because I started following her randomly on Twitter when I first got my account (I am twitter.com/allicatrenfro and she is twitter.com/KimKardashian) - because I really don't know anything about her or have ever seen her show, but I really like Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend, NFL New Orleans Saints football player Reggie Bush together! They have been dating for 2 years and just seem to geniunely enjoy each other & seem down to earth (as down to earth as a celeb couple can be, I suppose). I think Kim is pretty without being super skinny (probably because she actually has a figure & curves!) and think they look so cute & sexy together. I went on google image to find some pictures of them so no, this did not take me long to round up and I am not a super stalker haha, but here are some pics of the happy couple!






No comments:
Post a Comment