I like plans. Making them, having them - not breaking them.
God makes plans, too.
God has a Plan A. But we are selfish & stubborn & stupid & mess up Plan A, and so He gives us Plan B. Sometimes Plan B is 10x better than Plan A. But with God there is never a dead end as long as we trust in Him, and His plans for us - whether it be Plan A, Plan B, Plan X, Y, Z - are to prosper us and never to harm us and to give us hope and a future like Jeremiah 29:11 says.
I do not know what God's plan is for me in regards to a future with a significant other. I do know & am learning to trust that His plan is always better than any plan I could make for myself. And it takes time for Him to harvest seeds He's planted to prepare me for greater blessings, & takes time to figure these things out, and what better way to teach an impatient (cough cough ME) person patience than making them wait on the Lord, trust in the Lord? And in doing so, already, these past few weeks I have been SO richly rewarded.
I do not know what God's plan is for my life is right now. But I do know, as Mother Teresa says, right now, today, and every day of my life I DO know what I am called to do. I am called to let Jesus love me & have that love overflow to others. I wish I knew more of what I am supposed to do, but that's all I got for now.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment