Wednesday, April 29, 2009

one week til summer!

A week from now my summer will begin because I will be finished with the last of my exams. I am finished with one class, once I finish a paper today the count will be at two; on Tuesday I have an exam and Wednesday I have the FINAL final exam of my Furman career! :)

I'm EXCITED.

I love summer.

I want to plan (I love planning) as much fun into this summer as possible.

So far, the summer has shaped up to be very fun already.

May
11-14:CHICAGO
After graduation (May 9) I will go visit one of my best friends, Miss Megan Flynn, in Chicago!
26-31: Seaside, FL
Going to Seaside area with my mom, bros,aunts, and cousins! Can't wait!

June
16-26: SPAIN with Seester ~~ I AM taking a holiday in Spain...
27: Legally Blonde: The Musicial with Emily Samuel!

July
4: Celebration of the nation with Clint, Jenni, & Caroline, & hopefully others!
18: Louisville, KY, for one of Clint's friend's weddings!
22: I'm 23!!!!!!!!!!! AH, "nobody likes you when you're 23" (Blink 182)
31: Go to Greenville, SC, for Tyner's wedding

August
1: Tyner and Zeke's wedding in Charleston, SC!

On the to-do list but the plans are not definite yet:
May 16 wine festival with Clint
Renaissance Festival with Clint
Visit Memphis with mom to find housing for next year
Visit Addison, my roommate for next year, in Knoxville
Visit Greenville a weekend that all the Spearhead kids are staying at the Overbrook

And if I find any extra bags of money lying around, I'd love to:
Meet up with Caroline in Atlanta
Visit Matt and Erin in NYC

No comments: