
So, to borrow from a show that I've really gotten into lately:
"I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous inconvenient consuming can't-live-without-each-other love."
"When it comes to relationships maybe we're all in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones because you can never really know, some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
Thank you, Sex And The City. I'm so thankful for my butterflies. :)
I'm still just floating on air after such a wonderful weekend with my sweetheart. Formal was wonderful, he was a wonderful date, & we had a wonderful time together this entire weekend.
So, not only did I have a great date, I loved my dress, and had a fabulous time with some of my best friends in the whole world! I feel so blessed, so loved, so humbled to be surrounded by such good, loving, uplifting people.
AndI'm so thankful I don't have to settle for anything less than real, ridiculous, inconvenient consuming love...9 1/2 months later and I still have butterflies.

No comments:
Post a Comment