Saturday, December 6, 2008

a great day :)



I just saw Walt Disney's BOLT with Mandy, Caroline, and Allison and I LOVED it.

It is HYSTERICAL. We laughed SO hard - the unfeigned, clutching your side, amazing kind of laughing, tears in the eyes, the whole shebang. The hamster. The pigeons. OMG. I want to buy it. That could easily become one of my top happy movies that I have on hand to watch. SO cute. Oh, and Al and I cried at the sad parts too...so we laughed 'til we cried and cried 'til we cried. Haha. Al and I wore our pjs; hers had dachshunds with Christmas hats on them and well I wore my pink stripped ones I always wear except oh! oh! and I wore my new scarf too :) I bought it today after the LSAT. I went to TJ Maxx after my last LSAT of 2008 and bought this "stone silver" colored scarf that is a silvery color and sparkles and -- (this tidbit of juicy gossip about my life is for you Jenni ;-) ) I bought some new foxy underwear. I read in "Life's Little Instruction Book" to wear foxy underwear under conservative clothes so I did and it was really fun, so I got some more. :)

Al gave me a pink bucket and Christmas animal stickers and a POUND of smarties and two picture magnets - one of our tridelt family at semiformal, I'll include that picture in this post - and one of Loca as my happy-done-with-the-LSAT basket! AMAZING. And she let me upload her copy of the new Taylor Swift cd so I promptly uploaded it upon returning from the movie and put "Love Story" on repeat.

We were both young when I first saw you
I closed my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello
Little did I know...


I got to talk with my honey a lot this evening :) :) :) and did some laundry and did NOT do any homework to my poor post-LSAT fried brain.

Tomorrow I am going to the Christmas Moravian Lovefeast service - buns and coffee are served in the Moravian tradition, and we'll sing CHRISTMAS CAROLS - yeeesss. I've got a test on Monday to study for and would like to go work out, chapter, and a blog project due Tuesday and Tuesday I am DONE with class! Yeeessss. Less than 10 days...

No comments: