Before I made the 2 posts about law school, I realize I had not made a single post in over a week.
These last two weeks have been "crunch time" - you know, the time where everything is due at once right before the holidays.
Last weekend we had semiformal, this upcoming weekend one of my best friends (and tridelt big sister) Nancy Demetree is marrying the love of her life in Orlando Florida so I will be turning in a 7 page paper on the fourth amendment based off our class's supreme court simulation taking place this thursday (which will be my main project this week), jetting off to Florida for the rehearsal dinner and wedding festivities, returning sunday, turning in a news analysis of the presidential campaigns monday, going to murfreesboro tuesday for my brother's state championship football game (go natey!!!), then thanksgiving festivities!
thanksgiving! time at the farm! family! rest! food galore! boulevard bolt! oh yeah and some LSAT studying. but that's ok.
don't really know where november has gone, but it has been NUTS. and COLD! come back warm weather please! mmkay thanks.
so things have been going at an ultra fast past the last couple weeks and don't look like they'll be slowing down anytime soon, but that's where i'll be! can't complain - life keeps ya on your toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment