
The race is over. Obama is President. I've emailed some of my friends who supported him asking them which of his policies they're most excited about, why they voted for him, etc etc.
I will pray for Obama and our country. He needs it; America needs it. No, I'm not going to move to Australia for now (it was a good plan, Clint, we'll see, haha). This is a great country. Tough times lie ahead. So show us this change - put it into action. Prove me wrong, Obama. You have many shady tendencies & associations. Don't make us socialist! Unite us, not create further divisions! There's always hope.
I want to see this "change" - I just pray it will be change for the good -- not all change is good. I pray our country can still hold on to the values it was founded upon and will still be a nation that encourages and rewards hard work, integrity, family values.
I am hopeful! We need your leadership Mr. Obama.
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America -- I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you -- we as a people will get there," Obama said in Chicago.
"While the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress," Obama said.
"To those Americans whose support I have yet to earn -- I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your president, too," he said.
He needs all our support and needs our help. He promises to be our president too.
I pray you WILL be an agent to HEAL this divide, through the grace and power of God this can be achieved and not by Obama alone. He is no messiah. But God can use this, can use him, for glory because God can do anything. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment