skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Somewhere over the rainbow
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Precious
I saw a facebook bumper sticker with this scene from Love Actually so I just had to find it & watch it during my lunch break. The
"perfect"
scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Allison Leigh
She's a good girl, loves her family Loves Jesus and traveling too She's a girly girl, going to law school in Memphis Loves small dogs especially Lu Lu
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(127)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(150)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(22)
Counting blessings
4 weeks left
i love smiling!
Summer reading: one more reason why i love summer
I know where I’ll be next year…
Face to face
Dr. Olds is home
One of my favorite birthdays EVER
birthday birthday birthday
Something Loca would do
Carry one another?
Precious
The spell i'm under
You are on our side
Your memory's the sunshine every new day brings
*Allison's Picks*
These are a few of my favorite things...
Yesterday summed up in movie quotes
"the quickest and most efficient way to create chaos"
I made my family disappear
MY SISTER, NATALIE RENFRO, & MIKE MOROSI ARE ENGAG...
Grateful
►
June
(24)
►
May
(13)
Blogs I enjoy
Lovely Little Place
10 years ago
Je danse avec le soleil
13 years ago
Notes from Glad Oaks
14 years ago
The Diary of a Crazed College Girl
14 years ago
the wonder years
15 years ago
Poetry and Hums
15 years ago
Pixeled Depictions
Jonathan & Esther
Colors and Creatures
probably my first friend ever
Ivy, Feathers, & Espresso
Little Ray of Sunshine
make a beautiful life.
Yahweh Rophe- “The Lord Who Heals”
Emily Poe!
Elm Street Life
John and CB's Most Excellent Adventure
a gentle soul in Ireland
Dana Herring
from the middle school bus to missouri
a 22 yr old with purpose
No comments:
Post a Comment