Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photographs of Memphis so far

OK, pictures ~ ~ ~ !!!

The law building we'll be using next semester on Front Street - I love it, I think it's a beautiful building!! The REASON I am here :)

The Pyramid (Memphis, in Ancient Egypt, was also a big city on a big river like Memphis, TN!) & the "M" bridge (M for Memphis or M for Mississippi River, as it goes over the Mississippi River from Tennessee to Arkansas!).

Welcome to Mud Island! Pretty pretty houses that line the river (Memphis' mini Charleston) and the path by the river where I have run the past two days, I just love it!!

My lil abode so far! My new bedding - pink & green! The painting from Nerja, Spain, that my mom got framed, she did a great job, I love the beautiful frame and it matches my head board so well! A framed picture of Robin & me from Kindergarten & my sister & me dancing in Spain! My swanky pink & black bathroom!
















No comments: