Tonight, I baked.
I baked a stuffed bell pepper.
Yes, something has come over me.
It was...fun.
I think...I am going to try cooking...more.
In all seriousness, I do want to cook more. I have, recently, thanks to my Magic Bullet, discovered the joy in a homemade delectable creation. The Magic Bullet makes cooking very quick with a minimal mess, which is perfect for me because I am not very patient. And thanks to my Magic Bullet, I have had great smoothies, and just for kicks grinded up an apple to make homemade apple sauce!
My bell pepper recipe
1 red bell pepper, cut the top off and removed the seeds, cut in half vertically
1 carrot, grinded to a pulp in the Magic Bullet
1 black bean veggie burger, cooked in the microwave ~ 1 min
some chunky salsa
Combined the grinded carrot, veggie burger, and some salsa in the Magic Blender. Grinded these ingredients, then poured them in the pepper halves, which were in a shallow baking pan.
Cooked them for about 20-25 minutes at 375.
Absolutely wonderful!
6 years ago
1 comment:
hmm... roommate sounds like she's turning into her old roommate... :)
i actually ALMOST made a tuna-stuffed tomato last night (same deal, but you bake it in about 1/4" of water)... but i got lazy and ate it with cucumbers instead. we're still on the same wavelength, even from 15 hours away!
i miss you. i love you. aaaaand i'm going to come to memphis so you can cook me dinner :)
Post a Comment