Friday, December 4, 2009

happy friday!

Finishing my contracts final was a GREAT feeling.

Even better was getting a peppermint mocha frappachino and driving home down Poplar, where there were very pretty snowflake lights twinkling! That was like icing on the cake. Christmas liiiiiiiights!!!!

Now, I am going to play trivia for the first time with some of my best friends here. Now that's like sprinkles on the icing on the cake. Perfect study break, chance to clear my head and get some good laughs in before having to buckle down again.

I feel it, I'm on the home stretch now, folks :)

1 comment:

Brita Long said...

I love Christmas lights so so much. My kids are always amused at how much I squeal and marvel over the Christmas lights here, when I'm driving them to swimming lessons or theatre or even just walking to school, since the lights are still on at 8:15am. I just feel all happy and Christmasy when I see them.