How quickly he'll move in and try to weigh us down so we are of no use to God and of no use to others! Now I see how he was trying to do this to me and GOOD NEWS. I'm back! I'm back in the game. I have the Holy Spirit & love of Christ & Christ's shield of faith on my side (if God is for us, who can be against us?!). Go take your despair elsewhere, you can't shake the joy & love Christ gives & wells up in me!
This is what it means to be a conqueror. I am a conqueror & co-heir with Christ, and firm on his promise I'll stand.
Devil tries to tempt us to (1) be discouraged & (2) doubt, which breaks the bond of faith that unites us with our Father. Do not be tricked either way. It IS a trick! His assaults are real.
So, "return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you" - Psalm 116:7.
Yesterday I got my measurements taken & ordered my bridesmaids dress for the Kelleher-Tonnsen WEDDING. :) I LOVE THE DRESS. And I just discovered it has pockets. Scooooooooooooore. See below - I will be rockin the same style (& same color too) come June 18th!!!
Hokey, off to class then off to FURMAN HOMECOMING!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment