I saw this little story on my gal pal Brita's blog and just had to re-post it = This.is.awesome. May we all share this little boy's aspiration!
Today, my mom got a call from my little brothers elementary school. His kindergarten teacher went around the circle and asked him what they wanted to be when they grew up. He answered "Happy." The teacher then responded "No...you don't understand the question." My litle brother fired back with "Well, you don't understand life." I now have no doubt we are related.
Think about that for a minute, let it sink in.
Wherever I go, whatever I do, I want to be happy when I grow up, too. A happy Christian, because I'm homeward bound; a happy lawyer, because I am doing the Lord's work; a happy member of my family - whether I stay daughter/sister/granddaughter/niece/cousin/sister-in-law or also become wife/mother - because I'm pointing people to God; a happy friend who God uses to encourage and share His love with others. :)
6 years ago
1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment