I got an internship with Margaret Huff Mediation! Hooray!
Yesterday we met for dessert at a cute bakery in Hillsboro Village and discussed my resume and potential projects for the summer. She had a few more interviews after me but called today to say I had been chosen! I'll meet in her home office Friday and go from there.
I'll take on projects with her when I'm not at the Mayor's office. What am I going to do with my life? I dunno. But I do know I have 2 cool opportunities that may bring me *that much closer* to knowing for sure...
This all started when I remembered a presentation Amber Kirtley gave on her mediation internship back in January when I was putting together my PR presentation two weeks ago. I googled "nashville mediation", found Margaret Huff Mediation, fired off my resume, she called the next day, we arranged an interview - bam, bam, bam, it just worked out. :-)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment