Man, I have a lot of respect for working people.
Internships (such as the one I’m in right now) give me a glimpse into the 8-5 (give or take a few hours) working world.
It feels like there is not enough time in the day.
So, if possible, I think I am going to start arriving earlier to my internship. I’ve been coming in from 8-4:30. My supervisor doesn’t come in ‘til 9 usually, but since the staff will be out of the office this week, maybe I’ll give it a trial run of coming in at 7 or 7:30 so I can leave earlier, and perhaps beat the traffic (and be able to drive in the HOV lane – tee hee). And, be able to have more hours of daylight for all I’d like to do. Feels like, by the time I get home, after working out and eating dinner there’s only a few hours to chill out before I have to go to bed (10:30 is ideal).
I really need to put away some clothes, do laundry, haven’t been on a pug parade in a while, and am a few days behind in “The Purpose Driven Life.”
Come in earlier to work and be home earlier in minimal traffic? I think yes.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment